Break the 10,000-lumen barrier (with the PT-DX100U)
• Utilize our Digital Link one-wire installation solution
• Offer portrait mode mounting capability (using the optional ET-LAD120P lamp) for extreme flexibility
• Create “flat-panel” contrast by using a newly engineered dynamic iris
• Use a newly engineered 420W dual lamp system – for extreme brightness and improved efficiency
• Feature a model (PT-DZ870U) with full geometric correction capabilities up to and including the optional ET-UK20 Geometry Manager Pro upgrade for extreme shaping, blending, or mapping applications
• Have a 3G-SDI input (PT-DZ870U)
• Work with all of the current 3D formats, both passive and active
• Reduce filter maintenance to ZERO via engineering of a new efficient filter-free light engine.
• Include a waveform monitor for easy matching of signal levels
• Have the option of using a special smoke resistant filter for extreme rental and staging conditions.